Sunday, September 13, 2009

litterers, revisited

Well, I should amend my previous statement. Although many people do in fact litter here,
and after yesterday's football festivities, which apparently seem to stress the festivity part much more strongly than the football part, there is a lot of crappity crap on the streets.
However, I noticed that my neighbors and their visiting family did, in fact, ultimately pick up after themselves. So, I stand corrected. I should not have been so hasty to rush to condemnation.
For reasons which I cannot fully understand, apparently, they were only temporarily storing their
Bud Lite cans on the grass, under the bushes, but later would remove them. Apparently the cans needed to take a siesta there for a while but later could be removed and transported to an appropriate trash (or who knows ,dare I dream, recycling???) receptacle.

Sorry neighbors...

No comments:

Post a Comment