Sunday, September 13, 2009

HWLS stories...

10:15 is re-up time at the liquor store.
Especially after big football Saturday.
There was quite a line in the HWLS last night when we stopped in to get a bottle of wine
and quite the assortment of characters. Sometimes I don't think words necessarily do them justice. This is when I wish for a secret spy camera, like in my finger tip, or somehow activated by me just thinking, take a picture of this. Has anyone invented this yet? James Bond? Sky Mall catalog?
I wish.
There was a crowd of young college students buying alcohol and mixers and amusing themselves greatly by posing and posturing for the security camera. Another dude buying a ginormous bottle of Vodka and a bottle of OJ. A young woman wearing a very short outfit.
I only hope all these people do not litter, like my crappy neighbors.
Also yesterday I "met" the crap-house man. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment