Friday, September 10, 2010

Good things, bad things about small town life:

Good thing:
Our extremely friendly & conscientious mail carrier. He brings packages up to our apartment.
He's very pleasant. He just handed me some stuff and said he will be back, because he has a large package in his truck that he'll need to come back for. He said it's like 2 feet tall. I have no idea what this is. Could it be that robot I wished for? The bathroom scrubbing, coffee-making one?
That would be nice.

In contrast the Fed Ex person came up the stairs and didn't even knock on the door and just left some package outside the door!

Bad thing:
Excessive hyper-interest/absorption in college football. Seriously. I thought people couldn't take football MORE seriously or passionately than Pgh'ers and yet I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment