Sunday, June 23, 2013

Pittsburgh pride maybe?

For a while I kept seeing a car with a Steeler's plate frame parked in our apartment parking lot so I knew there must be a Pittsburgher among us ;)
But I never saw the person/driver associated with this car, so I could never comment on it.  And in
a recent situation in which I did comment about someone's Steeler's apparel (actually a little kid), it turned out rather awkwardly that they actually had no Pittsburgh connection at all.  But I digress...
Earlier I saw a woman in the lot wearing BOTH a Steeler's shirt and a Pirate's cap, and so yes, I knew they must of course be from Pittsburgh.  So I did say something and the person seemed a little startled, even after I mentioned that I used to live there.  Oh well, who knows what's up with people.  It turns out she is the mother of one of my neighbors.  But I don't really know any of the neighbors too well.

No comments:

Post a Comment