Thursday, October 7, 2010

interaction effects...

Yesterday I was walking around my neighborhood, looking for interesting things to take pictures of. I stopped in front of the house of crap (previously mentioned here:)

http://amazingcornacopia.blogspot.com/2010/05/house-of-crap-iii.html

and here:

http://amazingcornacopia.blogspot.com/2010/04/house-of-crap-ii.html

Well I was standing right in front of his house with my camera and the owner was in the doorway. He asked if I wanted to take a picture- I couldn't explain my fascination with the strange collection of junk he keeps on his front lawn & driveway and how his front door is strange too, with old newspaper taped on part of it. Then he asked if I wanted to take a picture of him! I said, sure, but then he acted like he was just kidding and said I should take a picture of the beautiful fall leaves. I didn't have the heart to tell him it was black & white film.
I really did want to take a picture of his lawn though!

No comments:

Post a Comment