Thursday, January 21, 2010

freezing mist turns to freezing rain

Well, that is fun. Now the odd freezing mist turned to freezing rain and FROZEN sheets on the sidewalks and parking lots. Goody!

Here are some odd things I observed:
Today on the bus, a guy boarded the bus wearing SANDALS (I'm not even kidding)
Did he not see the above memo? It's cold (though slightly warmer than previous days) and the ground is a mess of ice, slush, and snowy-slush puddles.
Weird. Another young man got on the bus with no coat, nor gloves or hat. Apparently these people are under the delusion that they are not in the Midwest in the middle of winter???

Also this has nothing to do with it, but note to girl sitting next to me, listening to her i-pod:
If your music is loud enough such that I can distinctly make out what song you're listening to ("Rebel Rebel"), I think you MAY be listening too loudly.

Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment